Experienced representation in all aspects of the operations related to Municipal Authorities
Municipal Authorities are created and controlled by the Pennsylvania Municipalities Authorities Act. My office has represented Authorities for over 25 years. I have represented Authorities on compliance matters, in transactional matters, operations,and litigation.
- PennVest loans
- Conventional loans
- Bidding and construction of capital improvements
- Public meeting issues
- Right to know requests
- Eminent domain
- Employment law
- Environmental law
- Ethics Act
- Audit issues
- Freedom of Information Act
- Governing bodies
- Land use, and condemnation
- Legal issues incidental to providing utility services
- Litigation, liens and collections
- Resolution and minutes drafting and preparation
- Open meeting and records laws compliance
- collective bargaining (union negotiations)
- grievance hearings
I have experience handling a diverse range of matters related to municipal authorities.
Contact Attorney Peter O'Donnell (570) 501-3790
To schedule a consultation with Attorney Peter O'Donnell call my office or contact me online.